Saturday, January 5, 2013
5 Steps To Making More Money in 2013 with MCA
“I have not failed. I’ve just found 10,000 ways that won’t work.” – Thomas Edison
1. Change my thinking. People don't buy products and services because I'm offering a product that offers Emergency Road Service, Travel Assistance Reimbursement, Trip Planning and Travel Reservations, Stolen Vehicle Reward, Discounts on Prescriptions, Vision Care, and Dental and credit card protection. No, instead people buy from people they like. With that being said, I've got to make it personal, and appeal to their basic human needs and emotions.
2. Be a better listener. When I receive calls from prospects I have a tendency to get excited. Getting excited causes me to lose focus of the conversation and what it is the prospect is REALLY asking. There are at least three telephone conversations I had with potential prospects that have caused me to think after I ended the call how I could have handled that call better so that the caller would have been joined the MCA opportunity.
3. Marketing strategies and business building go hand in hand. For 2013, my new marketing strategy to build my MCA business will be to practice backcasting. You've heard of forecasting, well backcasting is the act of seeing the end result of a marketing strategy and work backwards to the beginning of that strategy. That way I can make sure I cover every detail in customer acquisition.
4. Get more customers! No explanation needed here, never lose my focus, and just keep grinding!
5. Follow up better on all my leads from Craigslist. Just because a person isn't ready to enter the opportunity at the time of the initial contact, doesn't mean they won't change their mind. Persistence without turning people off is a skill that I have acquired through years of outside sales experience. In 2013, I will use this skill more.
If you don't know what the MCA opportunity is (a shameless plug here), then check out this video and leave me a comment to get started. This opportunity is for U.S. and Canada only at this time.
HELP! I want to have an active sex life, but my BODY won't cooperate! Do you find yourself in the mood for sex... and then discover th...
Did you know that 94% of small business owners consider online marketing very important to helping their business grow? But while many of y...
Yesterday, I visited a 'station' - a safe house along the Underground Railroad in Southern Illinois. The Josiah White Log Cabin si...
There are two ways to access memory: recognition and recall. Recognition happens when you come into contact with something and rememb...