Sunday

Cooking and Eating Healthy to Lose Weight [VIDEO]

It's easier to gain weight than it is to lose it! I know I've been battling this monster for quite a few years. I've tried different products and some worked but at the end of the day, I got tired of using them or couldn't afford them any longer. It wasn't until I got really sick and had to be hospitalized a couple of months ago that served as my wake up call.




I needed to do something about what I was eating and to incorporate some exercise into my life. I had become a cube rat and worked 10 hours a day or more and eating snacks and meals that I should never had tried. Since my hospitalization I've lost 15 pounds, lost several inches, and I go to exercise class 3 days a week. I eat differently now too. Here is one of my meals I prepared recently for my dinner and lunch at work the next day. It's called Orange Ginger Chicken and Broccoli Stir Fry with Brown Rice. It was good, I have to admit. Leave a comment let's talk about your recipes or workout routines you do. I'd love to see them!






No comments:

Post a Comment