Saturday

How I Make Money on Facebook

As of writing there are:

·          More than 750 million active users
·         50% of our active users log on to Facebook in any given day
·         Average user has 130 friends
·         People spend over 700 billion minutes per month on Facebook
 People on Facebook install 20 million applications every day but only a very small number of those applications were developed with the intent of earning revenue.

I have created a couple of Facebook apps that generate an income.  My most recent app is "Daily Inspiration."  It is a simple app that gives the user daily motivational and inspirational quotes that shows up as their status each day.  I make money when the user installs the app.  I've only been running it for about two weeks, and each day I watch as the amount of users increase.  I went from 78 users on the first day to 10,996 on this past Thursday.  It is slowly gaining popularity as I have only made $6.82 so far.  However, this app is going to go far.

This is just one way to monetize Facebook.  Do you know any others?  Let me know.


No comments:

Post a Comment