Colon Cleanse

Saturday, August 6, 2011

How I Make Money on Facebook

As of writing there are:

·          More than 750 million active users
·         50% of our active users log on to Facebook in any given day
·         Average user has 130 friends
·         People spend over 700 billion minutes per month on Facebook
 People on Facebook install 20 million applications every day but only a very small number of those applications were developed with the intent of earning revenue.

I have created a couple of Facebook apps that generate an income.  My most recent app is "Daily Inspiration."  It is a simple app that gives the user daily motivational and inspirational quotes that shows up as their status each day.  I make money when the user installs the app.  I've only been running it for about two weeks, and each day I watch as the amount of users increase.  I went from 78 users on the first day to 10,996 on this past Thursday.  It is slowly gaining popularity as I have only made $6.82 so far.  However, this app is going to go far.

This is just one way to monetize Facebook.  Do you know any others?  Let me know.


When God Comes Through For You

You know how some people say it's hard to wait on God to change their situation so they go ahead and help God? Well I stopped doing th...