Sunday

On my way to Google Adwords School!

I have spent lots of hard earned cash on Google Adwords campaigns. Unfortunately,  I believed I needed to lose money before I made it.  Even other affiliate marketers shared this bit of warped wisdom that the only way to make money with Adwords campaigns successfully is to blow your budget first then go back and evaluate the mistakes.  Wrong Wrong Wrong!

In a few months I will jump in the pool again, the pool which is called Google Adwords.  This time my PPC marketing strategy has taken a better route. I've been studying to become a Certified Google Adwords professional.  Getting certified by Google Adwords involves studying then taking tests & quizzes to advance to the next level of knowledge. The certification process begins with the most basic of internet advertising teaching.  However,  the course builds on the different tenements of Adwords advertising. The challenge is to successfully complete the certification process not just to become a Certified Adwords professional but to use my knowledge to increase my CPA (cost per action) earnings.

I'll keep you updated on my progress.

Thanks for reading!


1 comment:


  1. شركة تنظيف منازل بالدوادمي


    شركة تنظيف بالأفلاج



    شركة تنظيف بالمجمعة



    اهلا بكم في شركة الياسمينا للتنظيف بأفضل الخدمات والعماله المدربه واحدث التقنيات في التنظيف في جميع أنحاء المملكة

    ReplyDelete