Tuesday

10 Thought Leaders Share Their Interest in Piinterest {VIDEO}

10 thought leaders share their opinions on the surge in popularity of Pinterest and where they think it is heading. I like Pinterest because I get to share lots of my photos. I'm not really marketing anything, just sharing things of 'people' interest. I think Pinterest allows the regular people to post the things they like and share it with others who have similar interests. Now, I don't know how marketers look at Pinterest, but for me, it's just like a virtual community board where you 'pin' the things you like the most and let others see it. Here is a video that looks at another perspective of Pinterest. From a marketers point of view and whether Pinterest has any marketable monetary value and how to get to that value. Take a look.

No comments:

Post a Comment