Wednesday, August 15, 2012
Seven Habits of Highly Effective People
Sometimes concepts that work need to be reinforced. I thought I'd put this up.
The seven habits of highly effective people are:
1. They take initiative. (“Be Proactive”)
2. They focus on goals. (“Begin with the End in Mind”)
3. They set priorities. (“Put First Things First”)
4. They only win when others win. (“Think Win/Win”)
5. They communicate. (“Seek First to Understand, Then to Be Understood”)
6. They cooperate. (“Synergize”)
7. They reflect on and repair their deficiencies. (“Sharpen the Saw”)
I know a little about internet marketing or network marketing. You find a company you think you can promote and then you go for it. Kind of....
Here’s what they don’t tell you when you sign up for MCA. You need a domain name so you can cloak (hide) your affiliate link. Think of ...
Did you know that 94% of small business owners consider online marketing very important to helping their business grow? But while many of y...
If you're marketing MCA this is going to blow your mind! Proximity Marketing is automatically broadcasting a marketing message to a...