Wednesday, August 15, 2012
Seven Habits of Highly Effective People
Sometimes concepts that work need to be reinforced. I thought I'd put this up.
The seven habits of highly effective people are:
1. They take initiative. (“Be Proactive”)
2. They focus on goals. (“Begin with the End in Mind”)
3. They set priorities. (“Put First Things First”)
4. They only win when others win. (“Think Win/Win”)
5. They communicate. (“Seek First to Understand, Then to Be Understood”)
6. They cooperate. (“Synergize”)
7. They reflect on and repair their deficiencies. (“Sharpen the Saw”)
I remember the day we set our neighbor’s tires on fire. Before you start thinking we were bad kids or even worse heathens...
Here’s what they don’t tell you when you sign up for MCA. You need a domain name so you can cloak (hide) your affiliate link. Think of ...
My son Warren Jr. has been dead 12 years. I’m not embarrassed to say I miss him everyday. At 9 ½ months old his pancreas s...
Today was an interesting day. I decided to stop living a lie. One of the things that prohibit us from receiving blessi...