Wednesday, August 15, 2012
Seven Habits of Highly Effective People
Sometimes concepts that work need to be reinforced. I thought I'd put this up.
The seven habits of highly effective people are:
1. They take initiative. (“Be Proactive”)
2. They focus on goals. (“Begin with the End in Mind”)
3. They set priorities. (“Put First Things First”)
4. They only win when others win. (“Think Win/Win”)
5. They communicate. (“Seek First to Understand, Then to Be Understood”)
6. They cooperate. (“Synergize”)
7. They reflect on and repair their deficiencies. (“Sharpen the Saw”)
You know how some people say it's hard to wait on God to change their situation so they go ahead and help God? Well I stopped doing th...
Did you know that 94% of small business owners consider online marketing very important to helping their business grow? But while many of y...
Yesterday, I visited a 'station' - a safe house along the Underground Railroad in Southern Illinois. The Josiah White Log Cabin si...
There are two ways to access memory: recognition and recall. Recognition happens when you come into contact with something and rememb...