Friday

How to Make Your Autoresponder Smarter {VIDEO}



Want to know how to make your autoresponder smarter? There are a couple of tricks I learned while fine tuning my email marketing skills, and a couple of them is to pay attention to the time the email is sent as it relates to how many opens my messages got.

First, look at when subscribers are opening your emails and/or clicking your links (the Opens over Time and Clicks Over Time reports will show you this) and adjust your send windows so your messages stand out at the top of the inbox during those times!
Or, run a weekend sale – schedule one of your follow ups to only send on Friday mornings!
See, sometimes my readers opened more of the email marketing messages I sent to them during early morning time periods versus later afternoon time periods. I learned to "Avoid days and times that don’t work for your subscribers." Because after all, it's all about the reader, and not me. Below is a video I want to share with you that will help you avoid the same mistakes I made with my autoresponder. I learned how to make my autoresponder smarter!

Try AWeber's Autoresponders for $1

2 comments:

  1. You can also ask the option of your subscriber when they want to receive email from you during subscription. This way you can segment your list based on the time they want to receive. Called List segmentation

    Nice tip on Email marketing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a great idea radhika. Segmentation is a great tool for email marketing.

    ReplyDelete