Thursday

Lysol Touch of Foam Antibacterial Hand Wash is so Foamy!





I was pleasantly surprised when my free bottle of Lysol Touch of Foam Antibacterial Hand Wash arrived. First off, it was my favorite scent, lavender, then the fact that it was foamy upon dispensing, as opposed to liquid, was a nice twist on an old idea. Lysol products are trusted in my household because as a child, my mother only used Lysol products, especially Lysol Concentrate Disinfectant. So naturally, I was a little apprehensive when Bzz Agent told me that Lysol had a hand wash product available. I like this product and will definitely use it in the future. If you'd like to try it, Lysol was kind enough to send me a small booklet of coupons. Leave a comment if you'd like to try it out, I'll send you a coupon!

No comments:

Post a Comment