Sunday

How To Target Your Customers

Reality check time.

I was doing some reading last night and came across a couple of well thought out concepts that I felt could help generate more traffic to my website.

These two things were interesting enough to cause me to take notes, and rethink parts of my ad campaign. I can report though, that just by coming up with these two things, my marketing is more focused and targeted.

My Most Wanted Response (MWR) as well as my Unique Selling Position (USP). These were two components I needed to incorporate in my marketing program ASAP! Inserting them was going to breathe life into my campaign and distinguish me from my competitors.
An MWR was explained as being the thing you want your ad, your website to ultimately do. Whether that MWR be a sale, a signup or a telephone call, you should structure your marketing efforts toward obtaining your MWR.
Your USP is the thing that separates you from your competition. Having a solid USP will bring you higher conversion rates as well as loyal customers.
Your USP could be the fact that you are the only one providing website reviews; with your information customers can now make an intelligent decision on whether to do business with that online merchant.
The next time you look at a website, see if it incorporates an MWR and a USP. The way you can tell if you are getting traffic to your site.
Let me help you get more traffic to your website. Subscribe to TeasasTips newsletter and get website traffic reviews, timely tips and techniques to help you become a better marketer. Submit to: lateaserikard@yahoo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment