Colon Cleanse

Saturday, January 2, 2016

Why Your Email Marketing is Failing

*****WHY YOUR EMAIL SUBSCRIBERS UNSUBSCRIBE**** 



Some 34.8% of consumers said the main reason they unsubscribe from marketing emails is because they receive emails too often, and 20.8% said they unsubscribe because they find the content irrelevant or not useful. About 16% said they had never signed up for the email list, and 13.7% unsubscribe because they don't trust the source for the email. [SOURCE: Email Marketing Daily]



I found this guide from Aweber (email marketing client/platform) that may help your business reap the benefits from successful email marketing. I know I'm learning to get better at it because email marketing has an ROI of 4,300%! It's invaluable that I learn this, and you might want to consider it too.  



When God Comes Through For You

You know how some people say it's hard to wait on God to change their situation so they go ahead and help God? Well I stopped doing th...